Some old little Neku doodles from last July or so that I never uploaded lol
Made an influence map today! The boxes are as follows -
- Yusuke Kozaki, aka KYMG:The works of Kozaki-san have been incredibly inspiring to me for years. From his character design (a la No More Heroes, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and several others) to his composition skill, he is incredible. He is my main inspiration as a character designer as well.
- Attack of the Friday Monsters!:Love love LOVE this game. From the characters to the music and the atmosphere, I adore it. I hope to replicate the nostalgic and sweet feelings of this game someday.
- Ideolo:Fell in love with this artist’s work at first sight quite a while ago. Their use of colour is impeccable.
- Takehito Harada and Disgaea:Another big inspiration to me. Harada is also very good with character design (demon kids!! damn) and composition. I also enjoy the Disgaea games themselves.
- Glider (aka guraida_e): Glider has been a long-time inspiration for me.. I found his work around the time that he did the Gekokujou PV, and loved it ever since.
- Kinu Nishimura: Illustrator and designer for Capcom. Her works are very expressive.
- Studio Trigger and Kill la Kill: I’m very into Kill la Kill, so I’ve been drawing it more lately. I like all of Trigger’s animation so far.
- Tetsuya Nomura: Been loving his design work and art style for just about as long as I can remember. His work on The World Ends With You particularly inspired me, and I still love it to this day.
- 326 (Mitsuru Nakamura) and iNiS Corp. games: I’ve loved 326’s art from a young age when I first found his work. He has a unique art style and a mastering of bright colours and bizarre concepts. I adore Gitaroo Man, which features his artwork, as well as iNiS Corp’s other games.
- Huke: Last but definitely not least is Huke. I’ve followed his work since he first designed Black Rock Shooter, and I’ve always been fascinated with his non-replicable art style and unmatched intensity.
So that’s it! I might update this if anything changes, but this sums up most of it, aside from just the video games I play and the music I listen to, but that’s very general LOL (*´∀`*)ゞ
Drew this while half asleep and almost late for work YOU’RE WELCOME